Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does Santa have to be dressed in traditional colors?




Blue Santa? Turquoise Santa? Acid green Santa? What do you think, can it really be Santa dressed in these non-traditional colors? After seeing these colors in the stores and in the Christmas issues of several magazines I was inspired to dress this year's troop of Santas in bright, non-traditional colors (you can see how they started life in the July 28th post, "in the studio (at last)"). I listed this group of cheery fellows in my shop on etsy - http://www.olivamoon.etsy.com/ . Only the red one has sold, and it was sold before they were listed on etsy. Now, I admit that I did finish them late, I didn't list them until December 2nd, so I'm unsure if they haven't sold because of the late listing, or if the bright colors don't appeal to people.

So, what do you think, does Santa have to be dressed in traditional colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment